Style Reads: O Magazine Gets Serious for September

Thursday, August 13, 2009


Oprah's stilled expression made me pause when I picked up my copy of O magazine. But as I flipped through the September issue, I learned Ms. Winfrey just wants us to be our best self. An inspiring articles entitled: 31 Ways of Looking at Power proves for a nurturing read. O's Fall Fashion File And what more could we expect from O?

Inside this Issue:
-From Runway to Reality: Reality TV stars get fitted in some of season's hottest looks. (Check out Nene Leakes from the Real Housewives of Atlanta.)
-The Skin fixers
-O's Fall Fashion File
-Beauty Gazette - Fall's Best Fragrances

Comments

No response to “Style Reads: O Magazine Gets Serious for September”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
The Chocolate Fashion Blog (TM). Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger