Beauty: Beauty Item of the Week - Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

For those who know me, and know me well, you know I am a glamor-puss. I love luxury and all things beautiful. I like to match my clothes, coordinate my home furnishings, and  prepare meals like a gourmet chef. You would think that one so focused on decorum would be high-maintenance right? Wrong. While I love being that chick, I hate a lot of extra when it comes to beauty.

I started using Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap by accident. My sister, a self-professed glamohemian is all about natural living. She uses Dr. Bronner's by the botttle, and it's actually not a bad thing. Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap comes in 8 scents: Lavender (my favorite), Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Citrus, Rose, Almond, Tea Tree, and Baby Mild.

What's so great about Dr. Bronner's? Well it's a shampoo, a body wash, a diswashing liquid, a cleanser, hey, it's good for just about everything and it's totally organic. What's in it? Water, organic coconut oil, hemp seed oil, natural oil fragrance and a few other ingredients. For about $15 you can get a 32 ounce bottle of it and you will definitely get a lot of usage out of it. Dr. Bronner's has been helpful for me having all natural hair. No additives, no junk, just a nice clean lather is all.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

No response to “Beauty: Beauty Item of the Week - Dr. Bronner's Liquid Soap”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
The Chocolate Fashion Blog (TM). Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger