Beauty: CFB Editor's Top 10 Best Beauty Buys

Friday, November 13, 2009

Let's face it there are some beauty products we just can't live without. Just as we have our favorite fashions and designers, we have the same love for our beauty stuff. I selected my top 10 best beauty buys that remain close at hand.




1. Vaseline Cocoa Butter Vitalizing Gel Body Oil
I usually shy away from store-bought lotions and potions but ever since one of my guy friend turned me on to this, I've been using it ever since. 






 


2. Calvin Klein Euphoria 
I've always loved Calvin's scents as much as I love his clothes. Euphoria is my favorite of all time.










3. Revlon Matte Kohl Eye Liner
Not one for much makeup, I do love this eye pencil. It goes on smooth and makes for a flawless finish.








4. Dr. Bronner's Liquid All-Natural Soap - Lavender Scent
Shampoo, body wash, soap, and more all in one. All natural and works like magic on everything it touches.










5. M.A.C. Cyber Lipstick #194
This is the perfect dark lipstick. It looks good on just about every chocolate complexion. it has moisturizing Vitamin E, which comes in handy for keeping lips soft.








6. The Body Shop Nut Body Butter
This has got to be one of the best-smelling body butters I've come across. The scent is light and soft but the jar is packed with a moisturizing body butter that leaves skin super silky and soft.








8.Lash Stiletto
Long lashes make for good conversation pieces. I give mine a kick with Maybelline's Lash Stiletto!







 
9.Essie Nail Polish
Long-lasting and quite colorful, Essie Nail Polish never fails.










10. Fiji Water
Water is great for the skin and Fiji tastes the best.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

No response to “Beauty: CFB Editor's Top 10 Best Beauty Buys”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
The Chocolate Fashion Blog (TM). Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger