CFB Photos: No Mariah! No!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009


Mariah, let's go home and try this again.
I love Mariah Carey, I really do. She's talented, creative and rich. But I keep hoping one day I'll wake up and see her in some clothes that actually look good on her and aren't tight or revealing. Today is not the day. The hooker shoes and leggings are a tad bit Amy Fisher. We love ya Mariah, but step it up for once. A nice dress or skirt and blouse ensemble with a pair of heels would be nice.

What do you think of Mariah's fit? 

Comments

One response to “CFB Photos: No Mariah! No!”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

I wish Mariah would dress better too! She can certainly afford it!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
The Chocolate Fashion Blog (TM). Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger